Rugby Summer Tour

Huge issue with the back divisions use of the ball. They should’ve all been shot for that play on the 5m line against 13 men

Michael Lowry, Balacoune and Hume wouldve worked tries there and Im no Ulster fan

Brutal

Needed to carry up the blind first and make sure the forwards couldn’t just pop up from the uncontested scrum and fill the field

But handling etc let us down big time

1 Like

At amateur theres no HIA, if you go uncontested than you lose a player end of. The trouble at amateur is you only have 5 subs with 1 prop and 1 hooker. You need guys to play at least 2 of those positions to cover yourself

1 Like

Was that Sexton’s call I presume? That is so debilitating for the boys up front

Tjat was absolutely class from barrett. Some reactions

Horgan is the first pundit accurately break down irelands attacking style with the options given to sexton. They have been at this since 2021 six nations

Beirne will hardly last too long either.

Some test match, think we’re going to do it

If sheahan passed we were gone down the line

I know re the HIA. We had that exact situation this season tho. First prop head injury came off. 2nd prop came in binned within 2 mins for dropping two scrums… They were nearly asking the ref to cancel the yellow when it went uncontested and we didn’t have to lose a man… The ref actually rang the referee coordinator at HT to make sure he was right they were whinging so much about it (they could still have been wrong I spose)

Johnny should kick the leather off the ball here, make them do their running game from deep. Slow the fuck down. I dont trust our backs bar Henshaw

Is it still 10-0?

Ever heard of the internet?

2 Likes

Lowe and Gibson park useless

Yes, you.

RTÉ.ie/sports

Time to bring on Murray. What’s the point of having him on the bench if you aren’t going to use him ? This is exactly the sort of game he’ll thrive in.

JGP been poor again

It’s 0-10 to 0-7 now. Nz have a red rectangle and Ireland have a yellow one with a timer on it

1 Like