Rugby Summer Tour

2 Likes

“A slicer” as that horrible bastard Kevin McStay calls them. Christ don’t remind me about him……Grrrrr……

6 Likes

He’s an awful wanker

Letting the world cup take care of itself hasn’t gone well so far. Minimising the status of the quarter final loss a cop out. Relying on luck another typical rugby supporter cop out .

It’s a shame no one watched it considering it wasn’t on Free to Air.

First thing that came into my head :joy:

Sure if you win a Q/f and lose a semi final what difference does it make?

Of course we are going to need luck. Any sort of key injuries and were done.

For example if furlong goes down we are finished.

2 Likes

Has a team who got a red card in the first half ever won a big game of rugby? Would seem the sport where a man down makes the biggest difference

Not sure it classifies as a big game but Australia went down to 14 in the first half v England last week and won.

1 Like

Jimmy Sloyan had McStay sussed.

1 Like

It’s as big as this game was

1 Like

Ireland won in SA a few years ago after Stander got a red v early on. Paddy Jackson was playing

2 Likes

Stander nearly cut steyn in half that day

A last minute converted try secures Wales a 13-12 win in Bloemfontein, their first ever away to South Africa.

1 Like

All 3 won in Southern Hemisphere today. Be surprised if it’s not a first considering how little lose at home

Can the Scots do the business as well?

Europe
Europe
Europe

Very weak South African team. Lots of debutants including a 36 year old making his debut.

It was Patrick Lambie I’d say. He retired after v early. I think that was his first concussion that day

1 Like

Did Gatty ever secure a win away from home with Wales in the southern hemisphere? He must have done loads of times I spose with the brilliant Welsh teams he had