Rugby Summer Tour

[quote=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 690477”]

i think were 5th best out of the 5 countries and one principality that play it[/quote]

Apparently the Irish u20’s had a “magnificent” campaign when they finished 5th at the world cup :lol:

is this a joke? they came 5th :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yet another example of how overrated Irish rugby players are.

As the Sky commentator has just pointed out “Ireland won’t be happy with 53-0.”

I really hope the Irish fans show some defiance and pride so that the nation can take heart from this occasion.

This is largely the All Black reserves right?

You’d have to fancy NZ to hold on from this position. Terrific effort again though, just wasn’t to be today. Can’t leave yourself 60 points down with 5 minutes to go.

I really hope the Irish fans show some defiance and pride so that the nation can take heart from this occasion.

Would you ever shut up and get over it you blabbering old fool.

A moral victory for the plucky Irish.

“Ireland plucky as ever…” some clichés coming out now. Plucky? Beaten by 60 points against a NZ team playing with their third string out half for most of the game.

Stage 2 rattled

107 years :lol:

Irish football often being derided and ripped apart by the media and their rugby counterparts always seem to be immune from criticism and given a free pass.They are perceived as the star pupil in class.

No doubt tomorrows papers will be lamenting the second test “injustice” and the hangover from it being the cause of a lethargic display.

That should be the end of Kidney. Unlikely but he has proven time and again with this Irish team that he can’t deliver any sort of consistency and the players are capable of turning in appalling displays with alarming frequency under his watch.

Irelands shame

Kidney is the most successful coach in the history of Irish rugby- the players are shit

Paul Wallace making the excuse that its a tougher season in the Northern hemisphere with more games. Eh, not for the Irish.

dear god…beaten like a ginger stepchild …but it will be classed as ’ a great learning curve for the younger guys '… :rolleyes:

New Zealand 60-0. Thought when I saw the result first that the Irish cricketers were in action against New Zealand.