Rugby Summer Tour

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hard to argue with that :clap:

Useless cunts.

Ah that’s marvellous news :clap: :clap:

Presume your man Carter ran the show

:lol: Top class banter here from Thedancingbaby.

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 690503”]Ah that’s marvellous news

Presume your man Carter ran the show[/quote]

Can’t find the post where I called the line of the aggregate score at -99. Drico and goys have left me eating my words as they heroically kept it to -94z

Ma Nonu and Kieran Reid must have being too powerful for them.

Where does the Golden Generation go from here?

Yet people think Irish rugby is grand and going places because the franchises have won a few H Cups. Nothing more than a victory for ‘morkeshing’.

It’s all Declan Kidney’s fault. Any other coach would have won four Grand Slams and the World Cup with quality of player we have.

Paddy Wallace :lol:

Pathetic cunts

There were far more culpable than Wallace mac.Why single him out?

[quote=“larryduff, post: 690512”]
There were far more culpable than Wallace mac.Why single him out?[/quote]

Ah Larry, he was the worst, pure muck. I lost my optimism from last week as soon as I saw him picked, didn’t think he was still in the mix.

And please don’t refer to his last appearance in nz, it was clearly a once off. He is not international class.

This is fucking embarrassing.

Fantastic news for Irish rugby today with Ireland moving up one place from 8th to 7th in the IRB world rankings following Saturday’s 60-0 defeat to New Zealand. Richly deserved, well done guys.

A thoroughly successful tour. Kidney must stay.

He had a stinker but that is hardly surprising given when he came into the squad. Was farcical that he was asked to fly out given that McFadden and Cave were already out there and didn’t have to travel to the other side if the world five days before playing NZ. If players are going to be singled out for criticism there are many who had the ideal preparation who I’d single out before him.

Ah here, the credit for this shouldn’t go to Kidney, it should go to our Golden Generation.

Thats what the pro golden generation media would have you believe, but I’ll wait until GT’s column to have my mind made up for me on this one thank you very much.