Rugby Summer Tour

This could be greatest weekend ever for the Irish middle class

Rugby team beats NZ

Rors wins the golf

Tax exile sponsored hurling team win championship

1 Like

George Ezra is a legend

A daughter of Elgan Rees.

Sounds like the NZ media really want Foster out. I could see the NZRU pulling the plug on him.

They showed patience with Henry the last time they ordered one of these reviews. That was after NZ utterly dominated in 05/06 though playing rugby the quality we had never seen before. He also lost DC in that quarter final and the ref performance was dubious to say the least.

Lopsided draw.

Why is it lopsided?

That’s the current top 4 in the world rankings all on the one side. We’ll do extremely well to end our quarter-final hoodoo.

It’s basically whatever price England are to win it is England in a two horse race. Worth backing and cashing out

1 Like

No love for the aussies?

Not in France against an English pack. When a superior Aussie team lost that time in Marseilles to them I just couldn’t see them beating England ina knock out again. I know they won in twickenham in 15 but I just wouldn’t trust em up front.

3 Likes

Yeah maybe so. Lot will depend who they can bring back in from overseas. Skelton will be a big help. Gill, McMahon, the Arnold’s all potentially back in the mix as well

But why are all 4 on the same side of the draw? Is it not seeded?

Draw was made a couple of years ago based on the seedings back then. Seeing as we lost to Argentina and Wales in 2011 and 15’ then we can’t say for certain that we’d exploit an easier draw on the other side.

So Ireland have only themselves to blame

Sounds like they are going to dump everyone but Foster. Schmidt getting a big role.

Classic case of a CEO who can’t admit a mistake.

Interesting watch on the series

1 Like

Don’t know about you but I’m intrigued at how Squarespace can meet my website building needs.

2 Likes

Is the World Cup squad 33? Going to be tough to go from the 41 that went to New Zealand down to 33.

I presume Frawley will be the fourth centre behind Aki, ringrose and henshaw and also cover as the third out half.

Larmour, Stocdale, earls, Conway, Balacoune, Lowry and jimmy o brien probably all playing for two positions too.