Rugby World Cup 2015

World Rugby have completely hung him out to dry. Joubert was correct in the sense that it wasn’t an incident he could have referred to TMO - the criticism that most people have made him of him is that he didn’t refer it, so that’s unfounded.

With his past form though, its hard to have too much sympathy for Joubert. He made a complete balls of the 2011 final and forgot that he had to had to referee New Zealand as well as France. Any half competent referee capable of blocking out home pressures in 2011 would have resulted in France as champions.

I missed all Ireland’s games in the competition. Is there anywhere online to watch the Argentina-Ireland game in full or even the opening and closing 20 minutes?

Here’s the full match courtesy of Argentinian tv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDNKbfFyO5Q

1 Like

Excellent. Thanks, pal.

Cat got your tongue @Rocko? Ill accept a public apology, or a months free forum membership as a de facto one

I wonder if they will give the final to Owens, he is the best referee in the game but in saying that the the final is in Twickenham so that uber cunt Barnes will probably get it.

1 Like

Owens sounds like yer one in Hi de Hi with the black hair.

Still the best ref around.

Owens is a gimp. I don’t think you know much, if anything, about rugby football either.

1 Like

agree rating

1 Like

So who is?

What an occasion in Twickenham. Heyneke Meyer has ensured the Springboks have won the battle of the anthems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aRsxGfrFPg

Terrific rendition of the Die Stem part of the anthem.

That haka is utterly ridiculous though. Always a sour note.

Great start to the Test match. Well taken try by the All Blacks but the Boks are up for this.

Good tackling by the Bokke

Looked to be a forward pass for New Zealand try.

South Africa’s Northern Hemisphere style causing New Zealand problems.

21/10 on South Africa still available. I think a shock is very much on.

You think New Zealand will win?

Du preez is concussed the last few minutes sweeep sweep

1 Like