Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

I’ve dealt with that already — there’s only 8-10 serious teams in rubby — the chances of anyone outside the top 10 beating a top 10 side are very, very slim… in soccerball, the pool is much, mush wider. Apples and oranges

So if we’re in a group with two other top ten sides - my point stands and you’re in agreement with myself and @gilgamboa. Cheers bro - you’ve really jumped onboard with the rugby crew :+1:

1 Like

Rebrand territory

Recent metrics show that already

Top 5 is good to be fair.

In a months time or whatever it is, someone will have gouged, mullocked and grunted their way to a world cup and everyone can go back to not giving a fuck about this shitshow.

The best we can hope for is noone gets paralyzed or killed

1 Like

But ireland arent…they are in a piss poor group with scotland not even being a top 10 side…the tog shitting is something else… Ireland will romp the group and beat SA in a QF.

It just shows how advanced rugby is that after so few years of professionalism that the World No. 1 aren’t assured of safe passage from the group

1 Like

For attendance and average attendance. 2015 was unreal.

No empty or half full stadiums like Euro 96.

1 Like

That’s not even next to near a clamping you batty old cunt … I see the complexities of both sports have gone way over yourself and Tim’s head - and that’s probably my downfall alright — I assumed that people on here would have the intelligence to grasp that I was talking about rubby football. and the limitations of the sport … that was very silly of me. I promise to hold your hands through it in future …

Why don’t you just go for a walk and clear your head.

You’re making a show of yourself.

3 Likes

I went for a walk already. Why dont you fuck off for yourself you little cuntbag … no one gives a fuck what you have to say, fanta pants.

3 Likes

Stop lashing out mate, you’ve been annihilated by Tim here.

Take it on the chin and log off for a while, regroup.

2 Likes

I’ll do what I want you fucktard.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

He’s doing what’s known in the trade as “windmilling”

2 Likes

It’s the internet - there’s no such thing.

I’m waiting for the tea to cook there … i’ll be gone in ten minutes.

You hate to see it.

@anon61878697 with the drop goal win here

1 Like