Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Tickets sold and viewership

You made an absolute fool of yourself on this thread a couple of weeks back. Youā€™re obviously determined to do it again

2 Likes

How many teams are in it? Iā€™d highly doubt it will ever surpass the soccer Euros in viewership and tickets sold

1 Like

I think it would also be behind the Premier League

Heā€™s the only one on this thread talking any sense

1 Like

On a par with the SPL.

Brazil 1966

+1

The fact that you endorse his comments just proves my point

Iā€™d have thought it was a bit unfair to compare a event with 6 continents represented vs a competition where all participants are solely from the one continent :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Glas is the manā€¦ the rest of you rubby fucks have shit your togs.

1 Like

not when it comes to rubbyā€¦ shur they often compare it to the amateur game hurling.

@glasagusban plays the ball
@iron_mike plays the man

1 Like

The only ones shitting their togs are the soccerball types around here who get fierce touchy around this thread for whatever reason it is

4 Likes

Go play the guitar you.

1 Like

@iron_mike playing the fool now

youā€™ve @tallback and @gilgamboa trying to convince us Ireland may not get out of the group.

@Lazarus canā€™t even play. He just sulks

You seem obsessed with the rankings for some reason.

To use your analogy though, substitute soccer for rugby and confirm for me that the no 1 in the world (Belgium) would be a dead cert to get out of a pool with the world no 7(Spain) and the world no 10(Argentina)

Who won the first game? Japan? I wouldnā€™t waste my time watching that rubbish.