Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

We need new comedy, you could be onto something bringing fellas moms into the joke. I wonder has it ever been done :thinking:

Is that your point proving NZ aren’t a world cup bohemeth is it? If not, what’s that paragraph proving?

You weren’t exactly talking up limericks chances last year in the run up to the all Ireland final were you? You had to keep your thoughts to a private group.

1 Like

Ilish fry-harf Jonny Sexton numbah 1 :nerd_face:

A month of watching teams playing the same formation, kicking the ball over and back to each other hoping someone makes a mistake has lads fierce excited.

3 Likes

Rugby world cup bigger that the euro’s? Not a hope in hell.

1 Like

“A world behemoth”? We’ve beaten them in two of the last three games we played and we’re number one in the world.

I don’t understand why you’re trying to talk the team down, it’s nonsensical. Like i said, you are one of the rugby crowd completely rattled by Ireland’s leading position and favourable draw. Getting your excuses in early.

1 Like

I’ve never seen a more rattled group of supporters than the limerick hurling fans last year coming up to the all Ireland final. I think Irish rugby fans are pragmatic.

:rollseyes:

Hold up Ireland played rubbish this year embarrassed twice by England lost to Wales beat Italy by 10 points. Sorry if we ain’t all excited, and half the team on the IR

France lost because they went into the final without a kicker. If Trinh Duc had been able to kick the rudimentary kicks that he got that night they’d have been world champions. As it was an over weight second choice out half at Bath was able to kick the frees he got and that was that.

3 Likes

They lost because with 3 minutes ago lievermomt decided to sub off parra for a 19 year old who had no idea what he was doing.

That didn’t help either. But Lievremont was a flute

Yachivilli sorry. Even worse.

So they’re not behemoths, is that your position so?

Don’t understand why you’re claiming I am? Is there a purpose to you basically lying here, saying I said things I didn’t? What’s that about, schoolyard shit.

What relevance does the 2011 world cup have to Irelands chance of qualifying from their group at this world cup? The best player on the pitch today in a game between 2 of Irelands group opponents didn’t know what rugby was in 2011, he only first saw the game when he was 18 in 2012.

2 Likes

France were very fortunate to be in that final in the first place. Wales fucked it away in the semi final.

They lost because a cowardly referee would give at least 7 blatant penalties in last 10 minutes when camped in NZ 22 .

2 Likes

Warrenball its called. Around the corner bash it up

Serious, serious melt down here from the rubby crew and an arse hasnt been fingered in anger yet… Just get behind the team lads and forget about the no.1 in the world tag.

2 Likes