Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Good advice. Best of the three games on first too.

when is nz v sa?

Kicking the freesā€¦classic from the intrepid Fagan.

Fiona Steed is a schtylish woman

Really looking forward to forward to the in game analysis of the Australia game. Will be in bed myself but this thread should be hopping for the game. Something to read when I awake

1 Like

Same as for the Irish game Sunday.

Australia at 1/8 is free money.
8k to return 9k two hours later.
Youā€™d be a long time waiting for that from a bank

1 Like

Fiji have a right chance tomorrow. Australia will trade much longer.

The 2019 RWC goan be the one that breaks the board.

Up Fiji lads.

Iā€™ve sold @anon32894817ā€™s farm and put the whole lot on Australia -14.

2 Likes

He goes mad when you donā€™t answer questions he asks. But he wont answer the most simple ones back. Its like his little trademark

3 Likes

3 Likes

Is it Irelands call on Sunday? Scotland be pumped in the first 15 min expecting them to run riot. We won see their likes again.

Fiji :fiji: +40 is a good bet. They have 6 lads who can play rugby.

The second selection could go anyways. I expect a big French performance

Sort of reminds me of when I was one of about six lads who could (sort of) play hurling on a 13 strong IT Tallaght freshers hurling team which travelled to take on the might of IT Carlow, managed by Brian Cody*, and armed with a load of Kilkenny and Wexford minors, on their home pitch in November 1998

We didnā€™t come away with a win, Iā€™ll leave it at that

*Itā€™s possible I just dreamt up the Cody managing them bit over the years

Just got my NBCGold pass there and watched the opening game. This is all set up to be a wonderful tournament, the Japanese are all right sorts and wonderful hosts.

Iā€™m a little worried about Irelandā€™s chances. We have the look of a cobbled together team and might be susceptible to an ambush against the Scots.

1 Like

The Newmarket slowly filling up lads. Iā€™m on the Fijians with the start.

1 Like

Rousing renditions of the Fijian anthem and Advance Australia Fair. Very surprised to hear that an Australian and a big rugby man @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has decided to give this a skip to stay in bed.

Hon Fiji