Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

The early collisions are like car crashes.

Both teams kicking a lot.

You are new here Dan and clearly new to the game of rugby but iv long taken the view here that the total loss of old fashioned rugby values mean distinctions should always be made between the noble amateur and mercenary professional era. In any case, should you insist, defeat to France has confirmed Irelands world cup elimination twice, devastating defeats to Argentina has confirmed it 3 times. Irish rugby wakes up in cold sweats when dreaming of Argentina at World cups, todayā€™s result is a massive boost.
Anyway, enjoy the big game on now. If you like the team in blacks style of play let me know, there are another 50 odd players born in that country playing with other teams I can point you towards to follow.

3 Likes

New Zealand fairly clueless in attack. Canā€™t impose themselves physically. South Africa playing like a side that donā€™t want to play Ireland in a quarter final.

Savage intinsity in this.

South Africa look tremendous

The drugs do work

I wonder are New Zealand shadow boxing here

They need to put some scoreboard separation between themselves and New Zealand. They canā€™t keep this up.

:laughing:

6 Likes

Definitely not. New Zealand donā€™t react well to loses. You could see a meltdown here if they lose. 8 or 9 changes etc. I thought South Africa could go handy.

Keep me updated anyway lads, iā€™ll get the score alright but canā€™t stream anything here at work

IPTV mate. Jesus Christ

1 Like

Richie Mongua is in big trouble here as I predicted.

Fuck all he could do there

The hooking and blocking here from SA is magnificent. They need to get points on the board though.

NZ started slowly enough in 2015 with a not hugely impressive 10 point win over Argentina

I think they learned from 2011 when they started like a train and limped over the line with a little help from their friend with a whistle

Itā€™s a long tournament

I would not go as far as to say they want to lose this but I do think they donā€™t want to reveal all their cards now as they feel this could be the match up in the final

NZ are not at 100% power here by any means I would say

Great stuff by Mounga there

Please use terms like ā€œscoreboard separationā€ when discussing rugby mate.

Simple language belongs with the working class plebs on the soccer or GAA threads

South Africa must be kicking themselves.