Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

I havenā€™t cast any aspersions on you kid. You think he has a funny walk and that annoys you. Nothing wrong with that. I find certain types of funny walks a bit irritating as well.

1 Like

@flano has ripped the forum right off with that.

Can you explain what you mean by yer there please

The roof will be closed in Kobe on Thursday. There will be heat and there will be humidity. I think Ireland will go for the bonus point early and then shut up shop rather than flogging themselves for no purpose

So we were fucked over by the match officials, and the biggest culprit is refereeing us against the Russians ā€¦:roll_eyes:

Excuses

ā€¦or reasons?

The heat and humidity will be a massive challenge for Ireland, much more so than for their opponents, eh, Russia :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Donā€™t put yourself in the position that they will count. Itā€™s been agreed this was all Rory Bests fault.

And Schmidtā€™s obviously

The humidity got to the ref

1 Like

The ending is funny

It seems a couple of the scummy soccer crowd (probably from The northside) thought it was the soccer World Cup that was on in Japan.

I think it will be savage on both teams so no advantage either way. The two games played in there have been pretty average with lots of handling errors so we can prob expect that

We can probably expect that anyway.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Scotland have only a 4 day turnaround before the key match against Japan. The play Russia on Wednesday 9 October and Japan on Sunday 13 October. Japan have 8 days.

Fix.

Benefit of being the home nation. Donā€™t forget, Japan got screwed over at the last World Cup with a short turnaround

That being said, Scotlandā€™s B team should have way too much for Russia at that stage

1 Like

How did the matches go today, guys?

I see there is some correlation between a tough upbringing and being an adult penis.

1 Like

Rest day today to allow every one draw breath. Back tomorrow.