Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

It’s disturbing how low the levels of literacy have fallen in our professional services firms - perhaps something that can be taken up by a professional body?

We should kick to him quite a bit and to his left side.

1 Like

In fairness though, you’re talking about this guy’s literacy, it’s fairly obvious from the sentiments of the first line onwards that he’s not the brightest cell in the excel sheet.

2 Likes

So you’re saying, back and to the left?

1 Like

A lot of lads that liked this should be ashamed of themselves. Porter had a tough upbringing. He’s found something he excels at and seems to really enjoy it. Fair play to him. Don’t always be so quick to judge.

3 Likes

I can only hope that it’s due to some traditional old-school professional services nepotism rather than a indicator that standards are slipping alarmingly.

2 Likes

I had a tough upbringing - dont judge me … I dont see what any of that has to do with him walking around like a puffed up peacock — are people who have lost someone outside a bit of minor ridicule?

And also, you should practice what you preach — you made a quip this morning about Liverpool supporters robbing their own dead relatives / fans … very hypocritical of you to turn all preachy .

4 Likes

Ye have more in common than most. He is also famous for the weight he can lift. He doesn’t talk as much as you about it though. Eventually when you get big your arms will struggle to sit by your sides as well

1 Like

I dont lift, my gym burned down.

1 Like

Excuses are the refuge of the weak

There is. Tragic for anyone to lose a mother at a young age. I don’t know the chap at all and have never met him. I do know the father Ernie, who’s a gentleman and a great character.

2 Likes

There’s no slight being made about any tragedy he might have suffered … blow it out your hole ffs.

You should never comment on somebody you don’t know. From what I’ve heard porters off field persona is very different to his on field one.

Just as well I only made a comment about his on-field one so. :+1:

9 Likes

I’d be 100 percent sure if you knew his circumstances you wouldn’t have made the post. You are not a bad fella despite trying really hard to be one recently.

Look, I merely made reference to him walking around the pitch like a flexasaurus — you and Geoff are turning it into a slight on his personal circumstances - which I know nothing about or have interest in. I’m sure Andrew is a nice guy.

2 Likes

I found this very petty — rubby fans and soccer fans going at it … pathetic really.

Yer lad Cronin was another insufferable wanker. The sight of him waddling onto the pitch would make me want to puke.

2 Likes