Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

The last five teams left in the tournament

So, beaten quarter finalists same as Ireland were in the tournament?

1 Like

Were Canada one of the last five teams left in the 1991 tournament, mate?

It’s a yes or no question

Last 8, beaten quarter finalists pal.

1 Like

Answer the question mate

Sid been schooled.

The captain of Russia was playing against Blackrock when I played them. He was a great player back in the day. I wish him well tomorrow.

You played with the Moscow Flyer ?

IV a feeling we could be saying good bye to Johnny sexton tomorrow. Why would that idiot not wrap him up in cotton wool until the quarter final. Our world cup is resting on the cunt, and yaaa start him against a team who are clueless and will love nothing better to injure the cunt. He’d learn more from a training session than playing that shite. I’d fuck Joe off now and send him to munster.

1 Like

Schmidt seems to be making some kind of statement about leadership by naming him as the captain. Not sure it’s a great idea, unless he is intend on dropping Best and O’Mahony. Agree if Sexton gets injured it will look truly brainless as clearly Carthy or Carbery should have more than enough to tke care of the Russians.

There can’t be five teams left in a tournament. It goes 8, 4, 2, 1.

Unless your counting the order of the quarter finals. If they were the last quarter final by date, then yes, they were one of the 5th last teams

Nice edit :wink:

I’m pissed

So am I. Watching my Oakland As here in a wildcard playoff game and our first pitch (1st pitch of the game) was hit into the stands. It’s gone downhill since then.

Good man. I’m just back out of a titty bar in Southampton. Dropped a tonne and left with a sleeper.

2 Likes

Absolutely pissing down rain in Osaka.

Fuck Oakland!

There can be 5 teams left in a tournament. When three quarter finals are played and one remains to be played, there are five left.

1 Like

Surely, there’d be 6 (six) left?

3 Likes

Gone for Ireland - 35