Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Looks like lapsed poster @anon32894817 was spot on about Fiji’s ability to cause a shock. Early days yet but they’ve come to play.

they’ll be bate by 30 points

I wouldn’t fancy Fiji to win by 30 I’d say it’ll be a one score game.

1 Like

Wales will win by 30 kid. Fiji are a 7-a-side team

Fiji playing when the pressure is off.

Fiji have some of the best players on the planet.

I ran that cunt out of town he had nothing else left to give. Wouldn’t know a rugby ball from an egg.

2 Likes

Fiji always play well they’ve been shafted by the scheduling and world rugby.

That must be Wales 3rd try from a cross-field kick this tournament.

Dan bigger fourth kick inside his own 22.

He remembers you making a fool out of yourself repeatedly on various topics as well as rugby. Weren’t you the ape that said New Zealand would hammer Ireland last November?

Awaiting a response from the rubby set…

giphy-5

Harsh yellow card there

Ref given Wales everything.

Pity josh Adams can’t defend he’s quality going forward.

an average of 37.5. the average margin of victory has been 5 converted tries and a rounded up drop goal/penalty. a fucking farce

Nz were on the piss, winning a friendly game, and content on winning it. Thats why Ireland are struggling now. If I had to correct all your stupid comments I’d be here for the day. All the bs Cheltenham talk all the dud horses day after day. Your lack of hurling and rugby knowledge. Clueless about nfl also. Embarrassing at times. I’m a sporting pro i took out the Lms like picking up the shopping.

1 Like

So you predicted New Zealand would win while on the piss and you are sporting pro :rofl: I usually wouldn’t Back lads that are drunk you clown. Get off the dole you ape and stop making a fool out of yourself. The only reason you know anything about the nfl is because you’ve can afford to stay up all night because you’ve no reason to wake up in the morning you waster.

Hon fiji

Pity that gutless wonder @AppleCrumbled doesn’t post here anymore to know you’re eviscerating him.