Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

you’ve never paid tax have you?

1 Like

You seem like a deeply unhappy individual.

1 Like

I got over myself

3 Likes

Well that and you’re truthful.

Of course I have.

I’ve taken a few hours out of my own schedule today to watch Fiji v Wales. Cracking first half.

Thank God I’ve never had an employer or a 9 to 5.

The dole queue was a great spot for auld yarns from great characters. My favourite was when the queue were a bit slow and one lad told them to hurry up as he had work to go to.

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with it at all if you need the money and are actively trying to work.

Backtracking now because you’ve showing your arrogance.

2 Likes

You must have no responsibilities…

For two summers I had to draw it because Mary I would only give me a 9 month contract per year… I had to leave the job in the end even tho I loved what I was doing… but needs must. If you needed to do it, you’d draw it… your big man talk is fooling no one.

2 Likes

Not all I can’t stand people getting benefits that have no reason not to be working.

I went on the rock and roll after leaving college. They had the back to work tax-break which meant being on the dole for a year was incredibly lucrative when you went back to work. I think I paid no tax in year 1 and a small bit in years 2 and 3.

As I said it’s people lying on the couch that could easily have a job but don’t ive the issue with it. couch scratchers. Loads of genuine people need and deserve the dole.

But you don’t work. I work.

1 Like

A rugby thread is not the place to be talking about the dole queue.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t imagine too many lads in the dole queue would be talking about the RWC either.

So it looks like we will be rooting for an Irish win without a bonus point on Saturday and for Scotland to win with 4 tries but by less than 7 against Japan. Would be an excellent way to send Ireland home.

I would love it if Japan and Scotland conspired such a result to sicken the Vodafone Ireland bottlers.

3 Likes

Fiji :fiji: Fiji fiji I fucking told ye

Penalty try Fiji to regain the lead. 17-14.