Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Yeah

Scotland would win the group

Ireland are already ahead of Japan on points difference so in a scenario where all three teams finish on 15 points, Japan would be eliminated

If 3 teams finish joint on the same points top spot is only decided on points difference. It then goes to head to head. Learn the rules or stop waffling.

1 Like

Your some man for the waffling yourself!!

Ireland are utterly blessed Joey carberry kicked the ball out at the end v Japan

Excuse me?

Youve fallen a long, long way mate :joy: :joy:

Untrue

If we win =15 pts
Scots win with BP = 15pts
Japs get LBP = 15 pts

Scots look like their pts diff will be best.
Head to head with us and Japan than = Ireland out

How so?

Iā€™d say your wrong there, if itā€™s a 3 way tieā€¦itā€™s pts difference all the way. Head to head doesnā€™t come into it all! :man_shrugging:t2:

Sidney appears to have no fucking notion of the rules.

:joy::joy::joy::joy: learn the rules

Sorry m8

In typical rubby fashion - No one knows the rules.

7 Likes

Youā€™ve done an awful lot of waffling about Limerick GAA recently and 99% of it is bullshit! The dog on the street knows the full story and youā€™re not even that!

1 Like

Itā€™s very simple if three teams are tied on the same number of points at the top of a pool it goes to points difference to decide the pool winners and then the remaining too sides are separated on a head to head.

No bother in accepting Iā€™m wrong if thatā€™s the case!!

Iā€™m 100 percent correct. Jp McManus has destroyed limerick gaa. I donā€™t care about any word on the street bullshit. The taxi man, the window thatā€™s all bullshit!! McManus has ruined us as I warned.

Donā€™t ever post on rugby matters again.

Are these routs in the group stages Test Matches mate?

Would you?