Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

You’ve evaded a tonne of questions and left the reasonable rugby crowd vulnerable to the scummy soccer crowd lording it over them.

I think you need to front up.

I think there is 2 bonus point victories and 2 points for a draw. Rubby is not like scummy soccer it seems as there are 2 points awarded for the draw; I stand corrected but I don’t think they were awarded a bonus point for the draw with New Zealand; a creditable result nevertheless

Australia leading Georgia 10-3 at half time in Shizuoka after a hard fought first half.

how many points do they give out for a regular win these days?

What international tournaments do the like of Namibia, Georgia, Russia etc partake in on an annual basis, outside of World Cup years?

Does there ever be November series Test Matches in Tbilisi or Moscow?

1 Like

4 for the win I think.

ah ffs … so 5 points for each of their wins… and 2 for the draw = 12?

Here’s the tournament rules. All clarification to your multiple questions should be within.

https://www.rugbyworldcup.com/tournament-rules

4 for each of their wins plus a bonus point in each; both highly competitive fixtures with winning margins of 25 and 41 in each

1 Like

Could you get odds on every match from here on in getting called off & Japan getting awarded the trophy?

Il send you an PM about the ignore function there. Its a wonderful feature. Its really increased my enjoyment of the RWC and the discussion of same on TFK. A lot of posts are hidden but id say nothing but the same old scutter from the usual suspects

There’s an awful lot of spam on this thread. There must be about five questions every day about matches/times/venues even though we posted up the wallchart at the start of the tournament to help the rugby once every four years soccer crew.

Multiple questions as well every day from the likes of @anon61878697, @mikehunt and @StoneCold about the rules of the game. Hopefully they’ll get a bit more use out of that link to the tournament rules I just posted up there, than they did out of the wallchart.

1 Like

@Halfpipe ignoring the huge development of the game in both SA and Asia with both Argentine and Japan to the forefront of the global game. The Jaguares were in a Super rugby final.

Since the glorious amateur days he loved Italy have also been admitted to the 6N!

That’s before we even get talking about the explosion in popularity of the sevens game and the massive drive to have this included in the Olympics. Who can forget the wonderful scenes when Fiji won gold.

These rugby supporters seem a bit dim to be honest. It was well flagged beforehand that matches would not be played if there was a typhoon.

The rugby crew here knew the rules of the tournament beforehand and are not making any issue of the tournament organisers prioritising health and safety of players, mentors, officials, volunteers and supporters. Its the rugby once every four years soccer crew that are throwing the toys out the pram over this one.

1 Like

this wouldn’t happen on a Lions tour . The Lions is the pinnacle of rugby .

Oh Dan.

Nobody mentioned anything about a tycoon though.

1 Like

Rubgy fans that travelled over to it are complaining as are many pundits, managers, current and ex-players. The knowledgeable sports fans were laughing about this when it was announced but the penny only seems to have dropped with the rugby set in the last couple of days. Is the delayed reaction another result of poor historical HIA control?