Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

The head of Scottish rugby and their legal team

You are Actually dumber than codegreen and thatā€™s saying something.

Weā€™re you chatting with many of the Irish team today bud?

1 Like

No yesterday.

Hon the cross dressers

It certainly isnā€™t their fault. Why did the Scots sign up to the T and C I wonder?

1 Like

Mate, give over

This is a real ground breaking legal precedent that @anon78624367 is advocating here which will have consequences far beyond rugby and in all walks of life. Never again will anyone be bothered by small print and those annoying old terms and conditions.

1 Like

Heā€™s a scummy soccer man. Remember the Irish football team wanted to be the 33rd team at a World Cup after a refs decision went against them. The micks hate rules.

3 Likes

The scummy soccer crowd were laughing at the prospect of Ireland getting knocked out of the tournament by a typhoon a few weeks back. Now theyā€™re all fired up for Justice for Scotland rugby and Sergio Parisse.

4 Likes

His two mates are on, Carter will be in again any second now

1 Like

Im only really interested in the rubby. I wouldnā€™t be au fait with the minutae of world rugby aadministration and all the rules and regulations attaching to the running of a global sporting event like some lads here.

Would you know dan would the scots have signed a contract or anything with these conditions around cancellation included?

Fact. They were rubbing themselves raw at the thought of it

Perhaps all future Rugby World Cup-related broadcasts and news reports should be accompanied by Sean Moncrieff very quickly reading out the terms and conditions like on a KBC ad

1 Like

In fact Iā€™d argue the soccer team wanting to be the 33rd team at a World Cup because the ref got a decision wrong was the most single humiliating moment in Irish sport. Up there with the Olympianā€™s that failed drugs anyway for sure.

6 Likes

As handy a nice post as Iā€™ve ever gotten on here

Jesus Iā€™m good

Nearly up there when Waterford Crystal lost the gold medal I was on holiday in Spain at the time and the embarrassment I felt then was off the charts. I nearly felt like telling the locals I was a tan. I still shudder when I think of it.

1 Like

Incredible! One single smiley face; great INTERNETting.

Iā€™d say itā€™s driving him mad now