Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

You can’t win the game facing down the haka but you sure as shite can lose it

Surprised this wasn’t made public when Ireland were making their other excuses. Slack by the rubby crowd

3 Likes

Wouldn’t suggest it as an excuse. IRFU could have done same if willing to pay for it. You can see the time together in their game

1 Like

With the handy group they were in they could have spent it in the pub and still topped it. Will see how good they are against a proper team like SA.

2 Likes

standing there staring like 15 spare pricks at a wedding won’t counteract the haka …that’s for sure

Japs would know all about camps.

7 Likes

From the war like?

1 Like

How many points is the Haka worth?

Got it in one mate.

The Limerick hurlers should do a bit of interpretive dance before games next year. Worth at least 7 points

Good post, we need you onside.

#team of digging in
#team of togetherness
#team of the fighting Irish
#team of us

Or a carton of smokes and a poster of Rita Hayworth.

1 Like

I just pick polished off Ireland v new zeland 2018. Just the six times Barrett caught the ball from a high kick. Interestingly Ireland regathered possession twice from these kicks in the next phase. Of course @cluaindiuic thinks it’s a hilarious tactic. Barrett is the most obvious hammer a hammer I’ve seen in a while. Murray can pick him apart.

As for Ireland team wise you have to go Healy, Besty, Furlong, Henderson, O Mahoney, JVDF and Stander really. Murray and Sexton are nailed on. I’d go Henshaw and Ringrose. Don’t think Farrell has played enough at 12. I sense Schmidt will go Kearney, Earls and Stocdale but serious cases can be made for Larmour and Conway.

Oireland will be put out of their misery next Saturday. NZ by 20+.

Subs Porter, Scannell, kilcoyne, Beirne, Ruddock, McGrath, Carberry and Larmour.

:laughing:

Rubby talk

Daragh o she actually.