Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Rubby talk.

‘Stephen Cluxton is Dublin’s hammer’

August 18, 2017

Dublin’s Stephen Cluxton celebrates.
©INPHO/James Crombie.

Enda McGinley has identified Stephen Cluxton as the biggest single obstacle in Tyrone’s quest to reach the All-Ireland SFC final.

As far as the three-time All-Ireland winner is concerned, the legendary goalkeeper is the man that makes Dublin tick.

“In terms of kickout strategy, Mr Cluxton has essentially revolutionised both the postion and arguably the game. To use Darragh O Se’s great phrase, hammer the hammer, and Stephen Cluxton is Dublin’s hammer,” McGinley wrote in his Irish News column.

Rubby talk…

The First person I ever heard using it was Daragh o shea.

Rubby talk…

Enjoy your pints :joy:

Rubby talk…

Someone send Joe his post, it could be key to winning on Saturday

Lets hope Derek Hegarty can work his magic.

1 Like

For a minute I thought it was @anon78624367

Ireland would be better off with him suspended

5 Likes

No mention of Counsel traveling with Derek. Solicitors are typically only paper pushers. I would have thought this rescue mission to Japan was crying out for someone like Tim O’Connor B.L.

cc @Fagan_ODowd

1 Like

Makes no difference, they’ll be bate out the gate by the kiwi’s.Them 2 friendlies will count for nothing.

Well you don’t have to pick him but I’d have him down as our fourth best option.

Rubby talk

This could end barney here . Hopefully we get to unmask this lunatic after the game like scooby doo.

Have you ever slept with a young boy?

I suspect Tim may have conflicted himself by tweeting about it at the time

Australia unbelievable value to beat England at 14/5 B365. +8 Handicap also very big.

1 Like

To have any chance of beating the AB’s we have to disrupt or disrespect the haka in an agressive fashion. Standing there looking like moo cows in a field won’t cut it