Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Ooooft, what a fucking take down

1 Like

New Zealand laughing at us already

Predictable Joe in being predictable shocker

Jesus - they barely held it together making that — sneering their holes off at us… I cant wait to hear Aer Linngus’ reply 30 minutes after the game has started…

Fair fucking watery.

They shit their togs.

It was a pushover try there, and they knocked it on badly.

Forced banter between big business on Social Media is getting very stale

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

ooooh rugby, never change…

rugby, rugby, rugby

New Zealand air went off their feet at that breakdown and Aer Lingus made no effort to clear them out.

They should have thrown Riverdance at them…that would have sorted them.

Did you see the Risteard Cooper pisstake of Ger Gilroy and Matt Williams guys? I thought it was very funny. He has Gilroy’s mannerisms and delivery off to a tee.

1 Like

I actually think the Kiwis are a little rattled here. (Maybe only a Stage 1 going by the Tipptops Scale). A few years ago there would have been no sign of an ever-so-funny video from Air New Zealand ahead of an upcoming crunch tie with little old Oireland. The landscape has changed a bit since.

I was in NZ at the time of the now infamous Christmas Stocking DVD Chicago Tist Match (I barely knew the game was on to be honest) and I sinsed an attitude change from the locals in the immediate aftermath. The sneering before and after the subsequent rematch in the Insurance Stadium was something else. I would love it - love it - if we beat them.

1 Like

Don’t doubt yourself, throw up an old link.

Try and remember that for Rugby its partners …for Soccer it’s WAGS

An Air New Zealand plane flew straight into a mountain in Antarctica in 1979

I don’t think they should be joking about safety

1 Like

Oh the banter, the fantastic banter

Is she the one who was sleeping around in Dubai?

Kiwi men are horrible cunts.

Lads we need to talk TACTICS.

#team of Leo Varadkar
#team of Liam Brady’s right foot
#team of Luke Kelly
#team of us

Still using the same #

Cc @Sidney