Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Fiona Stead and Franno go for Ireland on Matt Cooper, Matt Williams practically laughing at them, thinks Ireland will do well to keep it to below a 15 pt loss

He’d piss all over the cunts for sure.

1 Like

There was no Captains Run today :eek:

@Bandage

Unfortunate scenes on the Six-One News there with hundreds of Vodafone Ireland fans having bought tickets to the wrong quarter final, having incorrectly assumed they’d top their group, sorry I mean pool.

2 Likes

Think that’s from the famous match against the Barbarians at Cardiff Arms Park in 1973. Gareth Edwards softened their cough about three minutes later.

2 Likes

From the mighty glens of Antrim, to the rugged hills of Galway,

Jays twould stir the soul something unreal.

Ireland, ireland, ireland

Whatever happens tomorrow morning, it will be vintage TFK. I look forward to it.

ESB bills will be through the roof tonight with lads charging up all their devices to use their separate logins.

6 Likes

Yeah, popcorn and fizzy drink ready

Carnage. The house of commons will be like an afternoon in the library compared to here

any word on tomorrow’s humidity level and the roof position in Nippon?

Hes looking right into the soul of about a dozen TFK posters

6 Likes

Resident Japanese meteorological expert @TreatyStones will be along presently I’m sure with the Nippon weather forecast.

2 Likes

Also fotf Ewan

1 Like

Great for Ewan to have some local involvement tomorrow with fellow Athy man Joey Carbery part of the match day 23.

2 Likes

This weekend is the best weekend in world rugby I reckon ever. No match is a foregone conclusion, which in truth is rare, as there are only usually wan or two teams in wit a shout.

1 Like

The Post probably right about our game

he is a kiwi mate

Ewan is Brazilian