Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Fuck it anyway, who would have thought weā€™d be knocked out in the quarter final again.

1 Like
3 Likes

Youā€™re a better writer than him.

The anti-rugby banter will get mighty stale after about 15 years.

Thatā€™s one of his better tweets in fairness

Iā€™m a die hard club manā€¦i canā€™t stand corporate rubby.

3 Likes

Iā€™m even past it at this stage*, bar the odd moment of weakness when Iā€™m influenced by the bolder boys. But Iā€™ve matured as a poster since the last rubby world cup in ways I never thought possible. Iā€™ve actually too much respect for genuine Ireland fans like @gilgamboa, @tallback, you @Tank and @maroonandwhite to engage in schadenfreude.

*on TFK, not on other sites.

9 Likes

Heā€™s a gas ticket.

How many international teams are successful at international from Ireland?

Yes Iā€™m very hurt by this

Scotland have even overtaken us in the all-time Shinty-Hurling rankings of late.

Some weirdos regard horse racing as a sport and argue that people like Aidan Oā€™Brien and Ruby Walsh are world class sportsmen.

Coincidentally enough, Aidan will be speaking at the Wexford GAA Game Changers Lunch in The Talbot Hotel Stillorgan in February 2020. Contact Wexford GAA for ticket details.

3 Likes

I see thereā€™s a full afternoon of Judge Judy on the telly

Does he actually support anything?

You deserve a nice post for that.

Schmidt spent the first half of his interview rolling out excuses, and the second half saying that he is not making any excuses.

Good riddance.

Kids do strange things to a man. I only drink on 3 Sunday nights out of 4 now

3 Likes

Ewan never really kicked on from winning that Sunday Tribune promising Young Journalist award in the way previous winners like Malachy Clerkin did.

1 Like

Skinner-Train-615x324
ā€œBut I won the six Nations!ā€ ā€œAnd we salute you for it, now donā€™t come back.ā€

7 Likes

Beaten in every facet of the game. No plan B - couldnā€™t be happier for the set in general.
32 points flattered them.

NZ will beat England by more than seven.