Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Have you ever been to South Africa? The Afrikaans are a very big, well fed crowd.

Getting ugly for the squints now.

The benefits of apartheid.

Roids are great

South Africa do have decent enough backs when they decide to use them. Hard to see Wales having the forward power to beat them.

Stick to the topic if you can.

1 Like

Ireland’s pool group the only one not to have a semi finalist. The two quarter finalists beaten by a combined 55 points. Pretty weak group in hindsight.

2 Likes

I’m not on about being big… I’m on about their physique

Never discount the Gatland effect

weakest pool by a distance

1 Like

Nothing deceptive about it. It was a straightforward group that they fucked up badly in and surrendered first place at the earliest opportunity.

The only group that didn’t produce a semi finalist. So the weakest group. And Ireland still finished second in it.

At least Japan gave themselves a chance in their quarter final I suppose. Ireland’s capitulation was pathetic.

8 Likes

nice to see a Soweto captain

Will this be the end of the hype I wonder or will it ratchet up again if they win another friendly?

What’s our current ranking then?

Just pure rank.

Eh, what?

Great to see the four best teams in the semi final.

The big two in the Southern Hemisphere and the big two in the northern hemisphere.

South Africa and New Zealand are the two best teams in the world as they have been for almost all of last 120 years. They’ll most likely be the final pairing too.

They weren’t when the tournament started. Vodafone Ireland were

3 Likes

And no northern hemisphere head coach.