Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

I thought rankings mattered in soccer? The soccer crew are forever referencing rankings.

Ah shur he’s in shite. He called me a gobshite the other day :eek:

1 Like

The rugby world cup, including the banter on here has descended into a tedious, turgid affair. Who’d have thunk it.

I see lapsed poster @GeoffreyBoycott logged in there last week. He might pop into this thread soon and save Dan before he embarrasses himself any further.

Maddy Williams on Off the Ball now sticking the boot into the #TeamOfUs

2 Likes

Mahhie is an alright sort

Beats getting knocked out of a tournament on the day it begins like the Rubby team.

Long may it last

Standard @artfoley defence. Nonsense of course the misogyny in your post is palpable, all the usual tropes, even called her emotional. Textbook. Typical rugby attitude to women.

Sling your hook and your self-righteous generalisations.

I made a point. I backed that point up with specific evidence. That’s not a trope.

Well well well look who grew a pair and tagged me. Now fuck off with yourself you emasculated, woke moron.

Only on TFK can a tournament about 30 men chasing an oval ball around a field take a twist and lead to full blown argument about what is or isn’t misogynistic. Jesus wept. It makes those idiots in Westminister look intelligent

1 Like

That is the cosmic dance of the INTERNET my friend

8 Likes

What are excitement levels like over on the mainland ahead of the semi final against New Zealand on Saturday?

it is at fever pitch, I think we can do it

1 Like

They must be seething though that Ireland gave NZ a walkover.

It’s been ages since NZ had a competitive game

It worked for Ballysteen.

More important rage from Foley.

Indeed, my rage is important. yours, like yourself, is impotent.