Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

He sounds like heā€™s enjoying his weekend

If I was an english man Iā€™d bee be proud of what those lads achieved today . They stuck it to the cunts good and proper. Should have won by 30 points been perfectly honest.

1 Like

Ford and Farrell topped Englandā€™s tackles.

The Norf remembers

Iā€™d say Wales will do well to be within 20 points of the Sooth Efrikaauuns by the end here

I canā€™t believe Iā€™m betting against Gatty

Never do that

The scummy rugby crowd. Grrrr.

This semi final is a 6 pm kick off Japanese time. The semi final yesterday was a 5pm kick off Japaense time. Clocks havenā€™t gone back this weekend in Japan. With the clocks going back here overnight, both semi finals kicked off at 9am. Could catch some more of the unwanted rabble out.

1 Like

Iv a feeling this game could be a lot more open than predicted. Why would wales try and get into a physical battle with SA? The one battle they cant win

The Sheriff is up for this

1 Like

It was a terrific rendition of Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau.

1 Like

The great Alun Wyn Jones and his troops are showing the exact demeanour youā€™d want before a World Cup semi-final

Stirring singing of Land of Our Fathers by the Welsh players

With every subsequent anthem since his dismissal, Rory Best comes out as a complete gutless wanker

At least his son will have next Sunday to look forward to

6 Likes

How did the worst referee in world rugby get a semi?

His boyfriend gave him a reach around?

It really is high time rugby brought in the outfield mark

Leigh Halfpenny has made two super high catches and not been rewarded for them

Kiwi men are some of the biggest cunts on the planet, the women not so bad.

This sounds like a bit of a Caoimhin or AppleCrumbled story but I have it on good authority that the time the AB beat Ireland in Dublin after the Chicago game not one NZ player came in to the Irish dressing room to say well done, you played well in Chicago. Their fans are insufferable also.

1 Like

Jesus I donā€™t know about that being forward

What about the hand movement we were all told was the key determiner of whether something was forward

Ref should have let it go I thought

Why the fuck should they?

1 Like

Fuck Tipp

2 Likes

Because itā€™s rugby, respect and the scene is more important than the match.

1 Like

Lovely kick by Biggar

Wales doing well so far