Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

I believe the board have been misled about how strong rugby really is. It appears the Magners League is a tougher competition than rugby World Cup qualifiers.

Wtf? Coach Joe will be gone. You’re losing it

That sadly is a typical attitude, that international rugby isn’t for the lad who loves the club game, coaches youngsters on a Saturday morning and who remembers the noble old game in the amateur era. Tis now only for the plastic flag waving provincial fans, desperately tweeting their excitement at the thought of another antipodean learning Irelands Call. Tis sad to see what a load of shite it has all become in a mere 25 years, great interview with James Lowe this week highlighting what a nonsense it all is. Still, I expect us diehards will get the great game back when the fickle generation have moved onto NFL or some other fad.

2 Likes

He was claiming yesterday joe designed the policy of not picking players abroad.

1 Like

They still have a few days to go back to the lab and get some masking agents on board. They’ll be a different beast Friday week.

I hope you’re doing something mathsy in college kid.

Thank god for that. I’ve only just learned that he has decimated the squad with injuries.

:pray::pray: please god

Sure you can see the clowns its attracting in this thread. Once every 4 years they take an interest and they looking at the no 1 world ranking and the cup is in the bag. It’s tiresome

That’s gas. Coz only a few days ago you were acting like the Oracle

Dan Leavy did his knee playing for Leinster against Ulster in the European Cup semi final. Sean O’Brien also injured on Leinster duty. It’s in poor taste from you to be screeching for members of the Ireland backroom team and strength and conditioning team to be sacked when you have such a poor grasp of all the background circumstances.

1 Like

You’ve made an awful fool of yourself on this thread

1 Like

Lawrence Dallaglio and Stuart Barnes in the Sunday Times today both predicting South Africa to win the World Cup.

He’s taken some kicking off Jeff.

Munster failed miserably under razzy versus sarries in a European cup semi final due to a lack of an attack plan. I’d have a feeling that’ll undo the boks as well. Razzy is a head master type and probably much suited to a director of rugby role than a coaching position. My pwn opinion is I’d rather face the all blacks in a quarter final than the boks as I think their attritional style of play means maybe by World Cup final time they’ll be carrying a lot of knocks. I think we can get the better off the all blacks up front. We potentially have a better scrum and size wise we’re probably marginally bigger. I don’t rate the likes of Ardie savea and Sam cane. If you can get on top of that forward pack you’ve a massive chance. The all blacks can play within themselves too under pressure. I’d really fancy a crack off them in the 1/4s.

Maybe you misunderstood my post because you’re simple. What I said was maybe, after the injury crisis you’re contending we have, the irfu should introduce some sort of player management system. That way they could manage the workload and minutes of players across province and international level and ensure we never encounter an injury crisis like this again.

Oh wait, they already have that.

2 Likes

Black Sunday for glas. He’s got an awful hiding on a good few threads today

When you have lads who hate rugby and don’t understand the intricacies of the sport, giving it big licks and trying to act knowledgeable, it’s inevitable they’ll just end up making fools of themselves, the more they mouth off.

1 Like

It will be the same when the Olympics comes around. You will have the same hard chaws in here complaining that the O’Donovans got the warm weather training wrong, espousing about our chances in the modern pentathlon etc.

Its the way of the world

2 Likes
1 Like