Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Zeebs calling it as he sees it once again.

Pity he deleted it though

1 Like

The need to keep the omertà stretches long and far

It’s the World in Union

NZ must be in dire straits if Sonny Bill is still in the squad

Japan is a great sporting country. This is going to be a tremendous tournament

5 Likes

Are Ireland going on a short training/relaxation camp before they arrive in the Japan for the big one, by any chance?

Maybe on a sunny island somewhere within striking distance of the Land of the Rising Sun, somewhere like, oh, Saipan?

Somewhere out of the path of all the typhoons may be a better option. Like Kamchatka. I’m sure the training facilities would be just fine there too.

Dire altogether shur. Surprised they bothered to turn up even.

In seriousness tho, weakest AB squad to head to a world cup. I’d prefer us against them than the Boks in 1/4s

The wank speech is magnificent here

We’ve addressed the elephant in the room and spoken about how off-field stuff can bring unneeded attention that affects momentum," the Leicester scrum-half said.

"Sometimes guys will get it wrong but in this group I think guys will look out for each other. We want to see Japan and have down time.

Fitzgerald is an idiot.

1 Like

Just tuning up on the squad. Christ we’ve got so many options. Even with bundee, henshaw and ring rose. Larmour/Kearney. Sexton/Joey. We are going to have a fantastic tournament.

He is.

He’s still right.

1 Like

Rock boys together, the blue and white forever

In a strange turn of events the hard chaw crew and the anti rubby crew are rowing in with the Blackrock college crew

1 Like

Is it this weekend boyz?

Who is the Emer one in the annoying ad on tv with the guys fake talking with marbles in the mouth