Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

None of the officials really sure about that one.

Ah yeah he fucked that off the ground at the very end really.

Its a knock on alright. Nigel will call it right.

I like how Nigel is constantly reminding the players of the rules of the game they play professionally. Nice touch

2 Likes

More GAA refs could do that too tbf. Funny how players forget the rules of the game they’ve played all their life when it suits them.

Jap lad thought he could just throw it once he entered the N zone.

1 Like

Do you remember the cunt with the pony tail that used to keep goal for Liverpool ?

Great try from Matsushima. Come on Japan.

The Japs get in just on half time. That should be that from the Bears you’d feel.

This tournament is grand but it will never have the stature of a Lions Tour .

2 Likes

Samba rugby from the Japs now.

With the injury crisis and Nigel Owens not reffing it I can see Ireland only beating Scotland by maybe 15 or 20 points.

Jaysus that was probably the worst opening game of sporting tournament I can recall. Japan were terrible. Russia are incredibly limited and Japan insisted on kicking the ball away to them.

I was struggling to think of a worse opening game in a major tournament. Brazil 0-0 Yugoslavia in the 1974 FIFA World Cup maybe.

1 Like

That was pure shit. You’d think they’d start with SA v NZ or something.

1 Like

Think the host country opens tournaments these days

Any groups that aren’t a foregone conclusion?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If you listen closely to the knowledgeable rugby men, it seems that the number one team in the world will be doing well to even qualify from their group at all, but here’s hoping they can pull an upset and squeak through.

1 Like

should be just starting now on a Iptv

5 Likes