Ooooooooft

1 Like

I guess you were one of the non athletic guys

1 Like

3 in 5 adult soccer players tog out in a hazel bush

4 Likes

More grants for football, fixed gear bikes and swimming pools

1 Like

There’s only the 4 million participants world wide…you still have a very good chance bro.

1 Like

An afl player was scoring vs the British loins 6 weeks after he took up the sport

Another afl player was kicked out of afl for being a druggy, guess what, he was one of the best rugby union players in the world 4 months later

1 Like

Mmmm, I’m overweight, shit at sports and looking for a career change. Is the money any good?

It’s not great

3 Likes

As a leinster man great to see the players they are producing. .exciting times ahead…between them and the dubs it’s a great time to be a true blue. .hard to be at all the events and still give time to the family. .

1 Like

Ride the wave pal

Terrific news that Rory Best has signed a new contract to take him through the World Cup in 2019.

2 Likes

wait until the rape trial is over mate before we declare that

1 Like

This is a Rugby World Cup 2019 thread. Stop spamming. If you want to talk about rape, go to an appropriate thread.

you dont care about Irish rugby ,i do, you think cj plays for leinster ffs

Best could be in the middle of a massive shit storm next week that will force him to retire

1 Like

It never really did work out for CJ Van der Linde at Leinster. He would have pre-dated your new found love of Irish rugby by about 8 years.

1 Like

Sigh

1 Like

Impressive 67-8 win for Hong Kong over Malaysia in the Asia Rugby Championship qualifying section.

2 Likes

Hong Kong are coming on in leaps and strides. Fantastic to see

1 Like

Geoffrey would you say there is a chance we will see an asian winner of the RWC before one wins the Fifa WC?

We have had european, african and oceania winners. And the argies could add the americas to that list. It would be something else if we could fill the card before FIFA. The global game

1 Like

What’s the latest on the European qualification? I know there were found to be lads playing illegally with a number of teams but does Belgium’s win over Spain still stand? The whole thing seems to be a bit of a farce.