Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

Need an Eddie Jones cam for the last 15.

1 Like

Phenomenal try tbf

1 Like

The Cadbury Wallabies were done for even had Fiji lost this.

What a pass!!!

1 Like

That was their shot, had to give it back inside

This is it!

Jesus I know it was real throw of the dice stuff but Georgian scrum half has to hold onto ball there. Great chance to steal it.

That was a grand bit of unexpected entertainment.

1 Like

Were never going to beat a Fijian in a foot race. Had to keep it to hand

1 Like

Such a competitive RWC

Cc @EstebanSexface must have missed this game

My bessier Hamish in over the whitewash there.

1 Like

You’d want to be fair stuck to be watching that of a saturday afternoon

Scotland in full flow are great to watch.

Healy has a nice dose of the yips here

Red card incoming here.

He got milled there

Romania are going to be down to 13 men here for the next 10 minutes. With the 21 point lead Scotland are currently 52 points behind South Africa on score difference. I reckon they need to win this by at least 100 points to have a realistic chance of getting and staying ahead of the South Africans on points difference in the event of a three way tie in the group.

Their execution of chances isn’t near up to standard, they’ve butchered chances again and again and again so far in this.

It’s a massive pity Ireland didn’t deny South Africa the bonus point as Ireland and Scotland could then have easily readied up a situation where Ireland won the group and Scotland got a bonus point and finished second.

42-0 at half time. Scotland have increased the efficiency of their conversion in the last few minutes. You’d think they’d be looking at a minimum 80 point win here. If they maintain that efficiency for the whole of the second half they might challenge the 100. A 100 point victory would put them 27 ahead of South Africa on points difference.

South Africa’s challenge against Tonga tomorrow is to win by 36 points and get the bonus point. If they do that there’s no situation where they can’t qualify. I fully expect them to do that.

1 Like

84-0 win puts the Scotch 11 ahead of South Africa on points difference but that’s not enough to realistically hope to stay ahead. A three way points tie was always unlikely though.

It’s all immaterial.it’s Irelands World Cup to lose.

1 Like