Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

Iā€™m looking forward to the Scotland game tomorrow.

England will beat Fiji a point to a man imo

Watch your tongue

If you want head in the clouds rubby talk you can head over to Boards.ie. The proper rubby folk on here know that Borthwickā€™s boys have grown into the tournament.

The Fijians are going all the way

2019 was one year outside the arbitrary 15 years Iā€™d created but I completely forgot about that 12-6 defeat in 2013 when the Aviva crowd were criticised for going to purchase pints during the game, BOD became a father and the Declan Kidney era effectively came to an end.

There is a whole fortnight of games happening at the moment where only the Ireland v Scotland and Japan v Argentina have anything really riding on them.The Fiji v Georgia game was better than expected but a lot was resting on Italy to keep things interesting and they have been utterly atrocious.

@gilgamboa deep down ya pissed off that they didnā€™t sell any of the official WC gear?

Donā€™t know what you on about but no I couldnā€™t give a fuck about merch

1 Like

Would I be correct in presuming that Japan 2015 are the only team to have missed out on a quarter with 3 wins from 4 in a pool before? A bad omen in the sense that they beat South Africa but lost to Scotland. Canā€™t remember too many other instances of it happening.

Do you think Italy have been atrocious? Granted they threw in the towel against NZ, but I think they had the misfortune to run into a fully fired up NZ team, albeit a mediocre one historically, and a generational french team fully fired up.in front of a massive crowd of well oiled home fans. Iā€™m not sure they were that bad. The opposition were exceptional
Thereā€™s a great oul rubby league game just started here between hull kr and Wigan btw.

We will beat Scotland by 20.

Ya, iā€™m fairly confident as well. Thereā€™s a bit about this Irish side. The next fortnight is massive for Irish rugby.

A rout, Wigan battering them.

Sadly it is. I turned over after the third try.

Looks like great fun in Paris this weekend.

Gatty is some boyo

Oh itā€™s fucking ON!!!

Georgian fella throw a lovely head butt there

Disgraceful scenes here in Nantes