Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

There’ll be some game of rugby again tonight.

@Batigol what time are the lads flying back today?

1 Like

All the Ireland try scorers last night are a credit to their country too. New Zealand

6 Likes

I’d nearly work for free today

5 Likes

Some player.

What about Keenan last night though! Warrior

2 Likes

He’s seething with Ioane as well

1 Like

Can the Irish fans get another petition going for a rematch , a bit like the petition to get BOD into lions’ starting team many moons ago.

3 Likes

The Irish fans disrespected the haka (rightly in my opinion May I add). He had every right to give a little back

I presume “I Got A Feeling” by the Black Eyed Peas was blasted out around the Stade De France after the match ended last night?

Was wondering who Sexton was mouthing at. If they’d only tone down the arrogance. O’Mahony with his bigger fish to fry comment. Stick to the big fish in the small pond Peadar. 5 Nations on in a few months to shut the doubters up.

Rieko Ioane. According to G Thornley he made a classless gesture of putting his finger to his mouth. Peter O Mahony was hilarious on the other hand when he told Sam Cane he was just a shit Richie McCaw.

20 Likes

He did very well. Anyone bitching about his performance know nothing. He was fair, communicated with both teams. My biased opinion was that he was harsh at scrum but porter didnt do himself any favours

1 Like

You’ve mentioned 5 Nations a few times. Maybe you’re trying to get attention, but it’s been a 6 Nations competition for over 20 years. Is everything okay?

3 Likes

Britain
Ireland
France
Italy

?

1 Like

I have never been a huge fan of rugby, I’d watch the games but not a die hard like some folks here. But last night they really gave it everything till the last play. Out on their feet by the end. A lot more than can be said for the overpaid shit boxes that tog out for the soccer side.

2 Likes

The old WUMs are the best

1 Like

Bantz

They had a soldiers field tshirt drapped across the dressing room table.

2 Likes

They may bring Edmund Van Esbeck out of retirement. Put Scruff Thornley back where he started on League of Ireland soccer.

That Eoin Sheehan fella from OTB hitched his way from SoCoDub to Paris for the match apparently. Wonder is he hitching back? Not a hint of a Kerry accent.