Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

Lineout was the losing of it along with New Zealand successfully snuffing out Doris and Beirne at the breakdown all night.
As has been mentioned, I thought Sexton should have been withdrawn with 10 left. Fresh legs were needed at the end. Surely the second best outhalf in Ireland should have been trusted ahead of the best one when he can’t move any more.

4 Likes

If we’re anyone we’re Waterford/Mayo

9 Likes

How fucking twee

6 Likes

My bad.

Namibia - Laois

5 Likes

You fucking racist

Fairly fucking harsh on Namibia

8 Likes

The zombies are circling

1 Like

The Rovers period of dominance coming to an end

Eeek

Imagine typing that out

2 Likes

Gerry Thornley not happy with Barnesy st all

3 Likes

I think France will win it from here. Not starting Pollard or Faf will make sure of that. Im not sure New Zealand are any better than they were from the opening game. They won the trenches last night but I dont think they would do so against France or South Africa. Tonight is the final to my mind.

Delighted for that insufferable cunt. Comes across as if Rugby is Quantum mechanics.

2 Likes

Jesus that is a horrendous article. Four or five digs at the ref and intimates nz trying to manufacture penalties. Meanwhile Ireland were brave and defiant. What an arsehole.

Ireland’s dream dies in Paris as All Blacks secure World Cup semi-final spot

5 Likes

Excellent post. Couldn’t agree more. Rory Best summed it up best in one sentence
“We played fairly well, NZ just played slightly better”

2 Likes

The best team ever to lose a quarter final. Lovely.

9 Likes

That is some spectacular straw clutching right there.

4 Likes

The Irish media doesn’t do many favours for the Irish rugby team. They are a fucking dose.

9 Likes

I’m afraid New Zealand 2007 win that particular title.

2 Likes

Garry Ringrose is a credit to himself, his family, and his country by the way.

2 Likes