Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

For ligament surgery/recovery?

Listen, my sour grapes won’t be squashed by proven medical babble ok? They’re juicing, top to fucking bottom, no more about it

4 Likes

The draw produced two terrific games to be fair this weekend.

And the two quarter finals were entertaining.

1 Like

Wahey!

1 Like

South Africa apparently had just 99 seconds of possession in France’s half in the first half last night and got three tries.

South Africa were frighteningly efficient, but the result was daylight robbery. But that’s South Africa for you. You have to drive a stake through their rotten hearts.

1 Like

I know less than nothing about rubby and I hate it and those that play it or watch it but, sport needs a good villain. And South Africa are that. They are tough, tough scumbags

2 Likes

Declan hannon and Dan Morrissey were at Irish game. You hardly hate them for watching it?

It’s complicated

1 Like

They are when they play against a team like France or Ireland but the problem is there are three villains left in the tournament and one no hoper. That’s not a great mix. A shock England win in the semi-final would be a very good result because it would make the final interesting.

South Africa v New Zealand and South Africa v England are both bad final pairings which don’t engage. England v New Zealand and particularly England v Argentina would be interesting but won’t happen.

You need France for the X factor because they’re the only top team which bring a proper international flavour. Unless Argentina can muster something unlikely.

1 Like

ABE

You’re coming out with some level of excrement here.

Murray and sexton really smoked ireland the othwr night. Theres no getting away from it.

1 Like

Up your comprehension skills you gimp

Just watched the game there and it dawned on me how bad the Irish back row are at carrying the ball.

Both JvDF and Pom are small and light for their positions.

You can probably get away with one but not two.

Try not misinform the forum, there’s some very impressionable chaps around here who can be easily misled, not unlike yourself

The Irish squad must be very light compared to the other countries. Didn’t seem like they made a whole pile of subs the other night ?

Were the bomb squad away at an emergency somewhere else?

2 Likes

You’re just a shit Ollie Campbell

1 Like

A pretty simple try not even close to being executed

1 Like