Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

I think the Jackson/Olding controversy was after the tour of South Africa in 2016 rather than Japan the following year. I only became aware of Zeebs and Murray’s actions years later. Zebo must have settled down shortly afterwards considering his children are hardy enough.

Football players go over to the States to escape attention while on the piss. Would the goys not do the same and head to Phibsboro or Artane?

3 Likes

It’s a goldmine

1 Like

Conan sending it

1 Like

In other news, a word for Jean Kleyn who is the first Ireland international to ever make it to a World Cup semi-final.

6 Likes

Good to see the boys in such high spirits.

Has anyone a copy and paste of Thornleys article? Not going back 100s of posts for it.

1 Like

I

Brian Smith

1 Like

Incorrect.

1 Like

Rugby horseplay in America could see a lad getting 20 years in prison.

Kyran Bracken in 2003 with England springs to mind?

Can I add professional? Also Smith played for Ireland after Australia so technically wasn’t an Irish international when he played in a World Cup semi final

1 Like

I must have missed when he played for Ireland

Sorry that should have been just Irishman on my behalf.

Felix Jones

Thanks. That’s magnificent. The seethe jumps of the article. Delighted for the jumped up scruff.

5 Likes

A bit of a one eyed take alright

1 Like

Anyone figured why Williamse, the bok fullback, would call for the scrum off a mark inside his 22?

I can’t see what advantages it presents? Risk of giving away a penalty at scrum inside your own 22 versus competing on halfway on opp lineout throw