Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

Uncle Roy

2 Likes

Oh I’m not opposed to them coming at all. They learn the ropes here and then use the experience to knock the goys out in the WC quarters every 4 years. Win win in rugby parlance.

Sure there’s more GAA clubs in Cork than rugby clubs in the whole of Ireland. Hasn’t been much use to Cork of late*.

*But they’re coming like a train in the hurling. Soon.

1 Like

That Will Addison fella is back for Ulster tomorrow at fullback after 2 years out. If he is as good as he was, I’d say he could make an Ireland squad. Ulster could do worse than try him at 10.

5th in the world in rubby doesn’t mean shite. They were awful. Sexton, Aki, Ringrose playing all those minutes fucking ridiculous. You’re a fan of Crowley, why didn’t they trust him?

1 Like

Donal Lenihan is very good at his job.

1 Like

Build up sickening here. The atmosphere is shite without the irish, wouldn’t it be great if ireland were still here blah fucking blah. Get over it

I don’t see how it’s ridiculous.

If you lose that by playing your seconds you’re finished.

They beat Scotland in 30 minutes. B team might’ve taken 45

I’d severely doubt that.

They tried it in Japan in 2019 and lost.

Ireland has a decent squad but wholesale changes against Scotland wasn’t the right call.

Come on Argentina , vamos.

Haka me bollix. Fuck New Zealand

New Zealand are fighting against the hand of history here. 7 of the 8 teams who have beaten Ireland in World Cup knockout play lost their next game.

England will give South Africa bags of it tomorrow.

Very difficult for New Zealand and South Africa to refocus after last week.

Nice settler for the Argies there.

Argentina lead. New Zealand have 75 minutes to save themselves.

More of a penalty to Argentina if anything.

New zealand by 20+

2 Likes

Normal service resumed.