Rugby World Cup 2023/ Crochet & Knitting chit chat

Much more important than getting to a semi final. Maybe they could make a dvd about it.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Get that useless prick Easterby out.

1 Like

But but the unseen work?

1 Like

Err, we are a small country with about 8 schools playing rugby, and the current setup made us the number 1 ranked side in the world, and put us in with a great chance of winning the world cup. They’ve also played brilliant rugby, been generally likeable, and represent the whole island.
I’m not sure you need to point any fingers.

I’m just circling the wagons for POC :flushed:

3 Likes

The guys must have forgot to put on their Paul O’Connell underpants

1 Like

Goys

Hi Jerry.

It’s either of them with the two of them for me.

1 Like

Sure it’s as good as being still in the competition

13 Likes

better

3 Likes

The boys on newstalk last night thought Rassie would still be thinking about Ireland. Eh don’t think so lads

5 Likes

We’re blessed that financial behemoths like Munster and Leinster are such an attractive prospect for up and coming foreign rugby coaches.

And ingerlish premier league, or whatever it’s called clubs.

Hardly their fault that Irish rugby supporters choose to keep most of their money in Irish rugby and it attracts in foreigners. As a new rugby fan you might now bring this approach to your football fandom now. Maybe stop supporting a British football team in some shithole post Industrial city like an eight year old?

1 Like

It’s nearly as bad as listening to Irish football fans wanking on about Anthony Barry who isn’t even Irish and fucked off at the very first opportunity to Belgium for months on end.

Who is the last English man to coach Liverpool?

Roy Evans