Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Are you worried about being called up if Poland is invaded @balbec. I see they are calling up all males aged 18-60 in Ukraine

A little trap here for someone to fall into…

Russia gone from Eurovision.

2 Likes

I get the feeling that banning Russia from Swift is on the cards if the pressure is kept up relentlessly. This is actually one area where social media can work for a positive effect.

1 Like

No I’m fine. I’d be more worried about my sons though.

2 Likes

Things getting hairy, Ireland might be treated to another cyber attack soon

You woukdnt be in much form for putting up with some Russian cunts bullshit havint gone through that good bye with your kids

2 Likes

Just like the Limerick bus on the way into Semple stadium.

4 Likes

Russia’s foreign ministry spokesperson, Maria Zakharova, has warned both Finland and Sweden that they will face “detrimental military and political consequences” if they attempt to join Nato.

Zakharova was speaking at a press conference in Moscow earlier this afternoon, where she warned that the Nato accession of either Finland or Sweden would spark a serious response from Moscow.

We regard the Finnish government’s commitment to a military non-alignment policy as an important factor in ensuring security and stability in northern Europe.

I think Putin might actually want World War III here.

Fuck.

Was there crew on that vessel or was it docked?

When do think the next time Putin will be at the G8 will be?

Putin will not be able to enter a non-despotic country ever again. The best chance of getting him would have been to stick a Buk missile of the type that hit MH17 somewhere in Mongolia and hope to hit him on his way see to Xi Jinping.

I think the race to kill him might soon begin in earnest.

1 Like

Be always a few left onboard.

I would presume there were crew on it?

Japan will be incensed with that.

I hope to fuck China aren’t tooling up to take Taiwan & have a go at Japan too.

Have Russian still presidency of the UN? If so, what the actual fuck?

China is a despotic regime but I don’t think it wants a world war just now. If it invaded Taiwan, it would get it.

There is Moscow and Saint Petersburg. The rest of it is like in the times of Peter the Great.

2 Likes

Mccullagh is filleting the Russian ambassador on rte now. What a man

1 Like

As you said yesterday a SA style apartheid boycott of all Russian culture is needed