Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Is there any reporting on the alleged Ukrainian atrocities in the Donbas region?

14000 deaths since 2013/14 isn’t a small figure.

He called him a liar about 25 times

He ain’t called Filatov Fish for nothing.

1 Like

Great to see him call it out nothing impartial needed. There will be defamation as any court will agree the Russian was lying through is hole

But also all Russian banks have to be barred from doing business with the west.

Is this verified anywhere else?

If a Turkish vessel has been hit here then Erdogan may close the straight and box Russian Warships in yet?

Seems to be a fairly uprising within Russia now. Any chance this is stopped from within ? @Cheasty

I’m assuming Putin declaring he may talk to Ukraine officials in Minsk is only a ploy to draw the Ukrainian President out?

A Ukrainian journalist on the six one mentioned it too, if that means anything

Is that the car from the Fr Ted Raffle

The Ukrainians should take putin to nuremburg

1 Like

While I have not seen it reported on mainstream outlets it seems fairly kosher to me.

I saw something about some legal technicality meaning the Turks can’t close the Bosphorous to Russia. But you’d have to say, what are legal technicalities worth right now? Russia has driven a coach and forty horses through every legal technicality it has ever signed with this war.

If they feel there is security threat from Russia they can close it afaik

1 Like

You’d wonder about the free state cowards 50 years ago who should have been volunteering to go up the road and fight to free their country

C4 News led with the pictures of that Russian tank running over the car. Almost unbelievable pictures, almost unbelievable brutality.

cc @Cheasty

Bit confusing

1 Like

Fuck the Montreux Convention. Close the Strait of Gibraltar to them as well.

Not a hope I’d say. Putin doesn’t give a fuck about his own people either. The only hope of it getting stopped within is if someone close enough to him has the balls to put a bullet in his head.

Putin telling the Ukrainian soilders to turn their guns on their Drug Using Neo nazi government.

He’s clearly off his fucking head.

You’d nearly have more respect for the cunt if he says he didn’t want a Jew ruling Ukraine at this stage

3 Likes