Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

1 Like

That’s it. That’s the photo

12 Likes

@Cheasty anymore on the Russian soldiers moral? If this tweet is true than it can only get worse. They may start deserting

Wars are won on logistics

1 Like

Ah fuck. It’s from 2016.

Carryon.

Poland will refuse to play Russia in next months World Cup play off

This was an interesting read about reporting from a sudden warzone. Was wondering about it watching Tony on the news the other night.
https://www.rte.ie/news/analysis-and-comment/2022/0226/1283120-ukraine-blog/

3 Likes

Kev was the guy that said on here that ISIS were good guys. I think I told him it was the most stupid thing I had ever seen posted on here.

6 Likes

SF’s transformation to anti Putin this week has been sensational.

10 Likes

Looks to be genuine. As mentioned previously I suspect the Ukraine have been supplied with some top notch defensive systems. The Russians are failing to take cities they’d have expected to capture in a few hours

2 Likes

Zelensky is some leader of men. He’s fighting this battle almost on his own, as the EU, NATO and US tweet their support from their luxury surroundings.

Makes you appreciate the sacrifices our own men and women made a 100 years ago when they faced similar impossible odds.

And to think Varadkar and Flanagan wanted to honour the Black & Tans….

18 Likes

In all seriousness sinnfein would be more than useless in goverment. No different to ffg. They say whatever will get them positive reaction on any topic at the time, before being proven to be incompetent months later.

I’d burn ffg by the way but I’ve no fate in the sinners for change

Saturday is moving day. Here we go Ukraine, here we go

Do you reckon the Ukrainians will put up a memorial to all the Russians killed during the invasion like the one the blueshirts organised for glasnevin?

3 Likes
1 Like

The civilian response here in Poland to help refugees is outstanding.

28 Likes

Poland say they will refuse to play Russia in the WC play off.

7 Likes

Hopefully the Ukrainians have the forces to take the tanks out while they are stopped

2 Likes

Kiev is a hard place to go and get a result

5 Likes