Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Dont mind the shite above

What do the Poles think now?

What they always thought about Russia.

If I was a Russian soldier I’d have surrendered long ago

I hear the strong echo of history.

300 posts, did anything happen in Ukraine?

Not targeting civilians, repeat, NOT targeting civilians. Putin gave Macron his word.

288 are belonging to one lad.

1 Like

We need more posts from you about bingo in Drumshanbo and pretending to give a shit about the Catholic population of the North over the last 53 years.

Yeah, we need that.

Putin never went after ISIS. The Kurds did that dirty work.

Putin’s ideology and ISIS’s ideology are basically the same.

You must be gone crosseyed at this stage.Take a break.

3 Likes

Some lads are actively advocating for WWIII.

He doesn’t think they’re Nazis he just wants to use the same term used after WWII to justify it at home.

A retweet offender.

2 Likes

Newsflash: a poisonous gom, who had a poster of Putin on his bedroom wall for years, returns from his hissy flit and suddenly Palestine is the equivalent of winter flu in 2012-13. This gom’s opinion on anything about whatsoever stands as useless. All he is ever doing is servicing a personality disorder.

His basic schtick: ‘if the world is not perfect, I have an excuse for anything.’ A childish poisonous gom whose own would sell him to the Loyalists for the top of a bonfire.

The sheer stupidity and gullibility of certain people remains something to behold. Covid moves on and stupidity is static.

No wonder the world is as it is – and is now going to hell. And still vulgarians such as Putin and Trump can press so many people’s buttons because of the way they play on how ‘masculinity’ is being impinged.

Sad.

Populist guff is another form of mushroom clouds, I guess.

2 Likes

FFS

I’ve always stood up for the Palestinians on this forum while the Western warmongers stayed silent, I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of theirs right now.

I’m not sorry it upsets you. Go have another drink you alcoholic dimwit.

You are a gom, a poisonous gom, with a personality disorder. You know nothing about anything except in the sense a speak your weight machine knows numbers.

Your idea of happiness is to be first call in the brothel that Putin favours.

1 Like

Nope. I have always stood up for the Palestinians on here. I have always called out the Israeli state. I have condemned the Russian invasion and Putin in the aftermath.

The pro Western warmonger hypocrites just don’t like their silence on Palestine and Yemen exposed. This rattles you for some reason.

Tis a good job noone from this forum is in the war room from either side of this conflict. Otherwise wed be back and forth between full blown nuclear war and having a mass said to try and calm things down a bit