Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

No one gives a half fuck what you think about Palestine. You gave years fellating Putin on here. You could have done a start up making Putin-flavoured ice cream – although Bexit would have screwed you on that front.

You are the sort of quarter wit that thinks Claire Fox is an intellectual and Laurence Fox a geeze. What larks.

Never forget: you are a poisonous gom in the grip of a personality disorder who now thinks he can do a speak your weight Esperanto all over again about Palestinian winter flu.

I like to expose you, off and on, because I know you are poisonous in real life too. But do not flatter yourself that anything you say could disturb me in the slightest. A little monkey gom who has no other way of getting attention loves a little fella like Putin having nukes.

That’s the problem with you Western warmongers. You only give a fuck when it’s white people and it’s not the west doing the killing.

Scumbag.

3 Likes

“Western warmongers” = winter flu.

A lobotomized aubergine has more IQ than this gom.

Ah, what have we here with the reply quotation…

Which account is he logged into?

We won’t see any posts from jumped up warmongers like you supporting the Palestenian people as the Western backed allies routinely bombed hospitals and continue to target young children this week, you piece of shit.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

4 Likes

“jumped up warmongers” = winter flu.

This gom is as if George Galloway came out of a coma after a serious brain injury. ‘Warmonger’ is a classic GG type pivot.

Speaky The Weighty is to Putin what Melania Knauss used to be to getting paid for it.

Interesting takes in this video:

1. Russia’s invasion is a defensive maneuvre to funnel any possible front that may develop should an invasion take place to Russia from Europe.
  2. I had never known that Ukraine had cut off water supplies to Crimea. Russia need control of the Dnieper river to get fresh water to Crimea, which is significantly irrigated and suffers from droughts.
  3. Significant oil and gas reserves in the Black Sea and Eastern Ukraine.
  4. Push NATO influence further back towards western Europe.
  5. Population decline in Russia means that they need the 40 million bodies in Ukraine to remain a viable entity economically and politically
1 Like

Yeah no posts from you defending the Palestinian people for you as you’re a jumped up Little Sam supporting warmonger.

Jesus Christ

T6a7p8qt4M40vVLXkbyepXPsNFwQzuMnPvD7IV-G98w

Speaky The Weighty waiting for Putey.

Practicing saying, to fill in the time, ‘warmonger’ in seven languages.

Hard to imagine your kids having to go through this :cry:

2 Likes

It’s shit for them. Hopefully they survive this and live long and happy lives.

But I don’t understand lads advocating the rolling of dice for the annihilation of civilisation to stop Putin “getting his way”.

If Ukraine has to be sacrificed for the world to keep turning and 7 billion people not to die then that’s the only pragmatic choice. It’s the only choice we have.

The same lads thought stopping wearing a mask a month ago was too risky. Now they want to bomb a nuclear power’s capital.

It’s fascinating to watch.

4 Likes

Not sure fascinating is what I’d call genocide but hey, you get your thrills where you must.

1 Like

You’re some hateful cunt all the same.

Let him have Ukraine.

Perhaps he’ll threaten Nukes & proceed on into Poland….

1 Like

You’re an awful like slut.

What genocide ?

You are a simpleton.

Do you know what a nuclear war means?

It’s fascinating to watch apparently :man_shrugging:

Yes you stupid cunt.