Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Bring back the covid debates, all is forgiven.

NPHET v normal.

2 Likes

It’s mad how the lad who wanted restrictions and mandatory vaccines to save lives now wants escalation of war to take lives.

Psychopath.

Since 1949 to now we’ve avoided a nuclear war because the nuclear powers have quite sensibly avoided having a war.

It’s not tasteful and people might not like it but Ukraine is not in NATO and if Russia over run it then NATO/US intervening militarily risks a nuclear war.

The West is doing all it can short of shooting at Russia.

I’d say that’s the pragmatic approach given what a nuclear war means.

Saying It gives Russia permission to invade a NATO country is wrong. It doesn’t. It knows and has known for 73 years what that means and hasn’t done it. There’s a red line that each side has always stayed on the other side of.

As for Chamberlain and Munich it was the argument used by US to go into Vietnam. And Korea.

People like to draw parallels to history and Hitler is such a big historical character and perhaps the most influential of all history that it’s hard to resist and what’s happening now will change the course of history but things are rarely full square the same and sometimes not directly engaging is the least worst option.

We’re into at best a new Cold War now and Russia being a pariah state.

2 Likes

Paralympics is the one thing Russia might dominate after this is over.

1 Like

It’s a term that has historical significance and he is trying to equate his invasion of Ukraine with the last time it was used.

I absolutely am not. But you don’t solve issues by making it worse or by starting WWIII or escalating a conflict or risking nuclear war. What you and Sid are calling for is just that.

George Galloway + Pete Burns

Poor little Speaky.

You got your hole handed to you – again. And I could do the same every minute of the day, if I wanted, because the dynamic is like an osprey dealing with a bluebottle.

You are a know nothing gom. A nothing person in every way. People fawn on you simply because you are forever happy to get in the stocks and take the woke leftie rotten tomatoes in the kisser, all the while pretending you are Putey’s favourite cutie.

But, hey, ‘warmonger’ = ‘winter flu’. You are nearly as intellectually gifted as Claire Fox.

Here is another photo of Speaky, dressed as George Galloway, on another occasion when he was waiting for Putey in the Mustang Ranch section of TFK.

Everything you have called for has enabled and emboldened Putin. Two decades of “low risk” policy. Which was not low risk.

You are like the victim of the wallet inspector trying to give lessons about how not to get your money stolen.

Actually it’s much worse than that. A normal victim of the wallet inspector would learn a lesson.

You would tell people you should always trust the wallet inspector implicitly.

You’re the Western warmonger chap.

Maybe you should clarify what it is you have against Muslims?

If this is what a little knowledge does to a few lads, Im happy to remain as thick as a plank

2 Likes

Keep going, Speaky, you gom. I love to see horrible people humiliating themselves.

‘warmonger’ = ‘winter flu’.

i think that the ukranians would be happy enough if they were only facing russians with small arms

3 Likes

Speak Your Weight Machine

Speaky waiting for Putey on another occasion in TFK’s Mustang Ranch.

“Warmonger” = “You want to lock people up because of a fake virus”

Warmonger means you are happy to turn a blind eye to the west arming and aiding genocide in the middle east but happy to use a moral excuse to pedal Russophobia.

What Speaky might look like if he had a change of heart and entered a nunnery.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy could you come in here with the climate change angle.

Most likely greatly exaggerated

1 Like

She was a warmonger and sure twas no wonder cos so were her father and mother before

It was 8 miles long

They had one opportunity