Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Who was doxxed?

Playing dumb again?

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/tfk-j-accuse/31660

I think if Putin wants to remain in power, he will have to steer Russia down a path which is genuinely comparable to what the Nazis did in Germany, where the whole of society is organised towards the glorification of him and towards the crazed goal of ultimate military conquest of Europe. He has already gone a long way down this road, but I have no doubt he will ramp things up massively. Unless something happens to interrupt all this, and we should all pray it does.

That really happened and it was @Cheasty that did it?

This needs to be cleared up

Why the fook are you even responding to that Putin-loving fantasist.

1 Like

Yup he also set up a Twitter account trying to mimic and misrepresent me a while back and set up a fake account on here trying to mimic me as well. A sad, sad person who you wouldn’t want hovering over a nuclear power button.

https://twitter.com/AngeloOfTyrone

Looks like the Putin fetishist is a right little Eoghan Harris.

Big alcoholics nose on him.

Well said Jeremy, true left people will stand against these wars, not call for escalation and further loss of life.

At least Man City wore the T shirts

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has temporarily suspended a visa waiver for Ukrainian citizens, Reuters is reporting.

Ukraine’s embassy in the capital Abu Dhabi announced the visa suspension on its Facebook page without providing a reason. An embassy official later confirmed the news.

1 Like

You’re pro Putin and anti escalation? Your head must be fucking melted with all the contractions going on.

5 Likes

Your position here is inconsistent.

You mentioned that Putin was let away with stuff but then talk about escalation. You are pulling an argument both ways to suit you on any given paragraph. You are taking the tired John Mearsheimer view on Russia historically on the one hand but then saying we weren’t tough enough on Putin.

2 Likes

Contains distressing images

I’m anti war mate and I’ve condemned Putin for this invasion. Keep up.

It’s not in the game

Soldiers! don’t give yourselves to brutes - men who despise you - enslave you - who regiment your lives - tell you what to do - what to think and what to feel! Who drill you - diet you - treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don’t hate! Only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural! Soldiers! Don’t fight for slavery! Fight for liberty!

1 Like

Abramovich announces he has decided to sell Chelsea.