Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

The four proud provinces.

Aboy da kid

Apparently very low vaccination rates in ukraine but no covid related deaths yet or the refugees must be riddled with it …… Claire Byrne on the case ….

Has this been shown? Very brave woman.

5 Likes

Very. Nice to see some of them coming around. Albeit the other video of her showed her admitting how she was compliant in all of the lies and propaganda over the past number of years. It took a huge amount of bravery to do what she did. Here’s hoping it wasn’t or wont be entirely in vain.

4 Likes

Not disagreeing with you but do you reckon shes still breathing?

I’d like to say yes but even if she is I’d say she’s not having a comfortable time of it

1 Like

She’s still on the missing list unfortunately @iron_mike

1 Like

Fair play to her for making a stand- its a bit like lads here applauding the propaganda, murders, poisonings, persecutions etc, but suddenly finding the invasion of ukraine a step too far…but with likes instead of a possible life sentence etc

Aye it’s a ‘bit like’ that alright :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Oooft!! Take that Kay

Youd think she would have had an escape plan set up.

The woman said she was ashamed to play a part in spreading Kremlin propaganda, adding that her father was Ukrainian.

“What is happening now in Ukraine is a crime, and Russia is the aggressor country. The responsibility for that aggression lies on the conscience of only one man, and that man is Vladimir Putin,” she said.

"Now the whole world has turned away from us and the next 10 generations of our descendants will not wash away the shame of this fratricidal war.”

40,000 social media posts aren’t good enough now. They need 40,000 people on the streets.

Mentioning the Bidens.

Saying Yanukovych was “ousted”.

There was plenty more.

A point is best made out of one side of the mouth.

1 Like

He was ousted, spurred on mainly by genuine nazis who were in turn spurred on by the US government, mccain, biden, nuland etc, he was democratically elected, corrupt, a skilled politician with interests and objectives favourableto bith russia and Europe. Adults know this already.
I didn’t realise it was unacceptable to mention the bidens. Apologies if i didn’t boil it all down to a pc woke misinformed disinterested imbecilic sentence of the sort more suited to sloganeering.

You said a bit of war would be a good cleansing thing. Do you want to tell us why you think that scenario is the case? Or do you no longer think it?

Possibly wants to be a martyr for the cause?

Where was this? You’ve said yourself you just sort of seem to recollect it. It doesn’t sound much like a call to arms- neither by the way does the fact that america engineered a coup…even if thats how you seem to have positioned yourself.
Look, how about you do a bit of background reading or listening on the subject? I’m happy to point you in several directions