Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Some incredible footage on Reddit. Two Russian tanks getting destroyed - nsfw.

Russia have thousands of tanks.
Putin is an extremely intelligent man according to pretty much everyone. I just cannot see what his end game is here. He will have to wipe the Ukraine, and all its people off the map to hold it.

Being stuck in a tank would be an awful way to go.

1 Like

Putin has fired a hypersonic missile apparently.

I take it that’s not good news ?

It’s high time for hypersonic missiles

Some pundit here suggests he doesn’t intend ro ‘rule’ ukraine, instead he has been destroying their military capability- airports, bases, factories and the bio-labs which dont exist, but which rhe russians built back in the day, which concern victoria nuland and which make that gabbard one a russian agent because she mentioned them…
This show isn’t bad- a democtrat and a republican take on whatever…

Maybe he is happy for these tanks to lambs to the slaughter? Justifies his view that Russia are under attack and he can use more long range missiles etc

My god how can you post on TFK and not know the significance of a hypersonic missile?!

4 Likes

“Brewing up” they used to call it.

Putin doesn’t need any excuse to do anything.

If you try to escalate, he will escalate. If you try to de-escalate, he will escalate.

The only way is to give him back what he is giving x 10.

Sounds like the Davy Fitz approach

You haven’t posted the Mr. Blobby podcast yet. Would be more credible than Krystal Ball at least.

On paper; but what is on paper and what is actually useable/effective in a dictatorship ridden with corruption is something different entirely.

I’d imagine the end-plan is to take as much of Ukraine as possible, force a stalemate,bring Zelensky to the table through further, massive civilian casualties and get the best “deal” possible. As it stands, and unless the Ukrainians can launch some large, devastating counter-attacks AND Russia has an actual logistical crisis, it’s a war of attrition that will leave Eastern Ukraine devastated and the entire country in a humanitarian crisis against a dictator with zero internal or external pressures - unlike Zelensky. It’s a bad situation for Russia strategically, but it isn’t much better for Ukraine.

1 Like

For fuck sake :laughing: I really hope this is true

My radar tells me ‘you’ are allowing the banned gobshite to use your handle.

Sorry about that. I just dont see how yourself, @balbec etc can use putins invasion of Ukraine to justify killing, torturing, kidnapping, bombing, crucifying, burning alive etc.

You’re following me around like an abandoned dog on mart day now.

10 Likes

That’s cute. Either you did or you didn’t dismiss burning people alive as the actions of a few lads in silly costumes

Perhaps he’s offended that he’s no longer the primary poster on the board in environs of a war zone