Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

12 Likes

What do the Russians see as the end game here? Continue to bomb Ukraine until such time as they can send in droves of their own people to colonise it? They appeared to believe that the Ukraine would meekly surrender. An extremely archaic view of Eastern European countries sovereignty.

Is there any hope that if Putin passed away in the near future it would result in a withdrawal or are there a plethora of evil bastards queuing up behind him to take the reigns?

The trees in the video are rather bare for June or July. It was today in Berlin.

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking. I thought somebody would kill putin. Surely to god the average Russian doesn’t agree with this.

Georga Galloway calling the Bucha massacre a false flag. Didn’t George have a few admirers here at one point in time?

The average Russian thinks they are fighting Hitler from 1941

2 Likes

Fair point, clothing of the pedestrians would support that view too.

Any idea what the pale blue/green flag with the emblem in the centre is? Seems prevalent enough there too.

The average Russian is a sheep

I had a Russian friend from college, highly educated, masters in London, lived in Singapore and then Dubai, no shortage of international experience. Justified the invasion of Georgia to the hilt, said something like, you just say that because you are from a small country, we are from a big country, we can do what we want. Fairly mental.

Putin is supposed to have cancer by all accounts and is seeking all kinds of alternative treatments. The Russians appear brainwashed by the media or afraid of standing up to those in power.

1 Like

But………

I was just reading there that a lot of these dead civilians were staged/actors.

1 Like

Seems a bit implausible

truth often takes slow trains in war times and arrives at the station much behind time.

Nothing to see here then?

Yes. He made a few super speeches as an MP and did great work early on in his political career. Then he turned into a bit of a lunatic cunt. It’s ok to change opinions over time mate.

1 Like

I was hoping to draw out Italian types who supported him after he went nuts.

The Russians have also boobie trapped the shit out of the locations they are leaving. Including the dead bodies of the civilians they’ve executed.

Who said that?

I read that too. A lot of cunts saying it.

2 Likes