Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

I can give you a sample of one anecdote.
A Russian lady working in a Government job here. Rabidly pro Putin, she was made an Irish citizen recently. Anyway before the invasion she was like the Russian ambassador saying their would be no invasion. Once the invasion happened she didn’t come back into work for 3 weeks.
She still is a rabid pro-Putin cunt to this day despite living in Ireland with access to all the facts.

The point was they don’t love it so much but whip it up there lads, all Russians need sorting.

Update on this: Matt Le Tissier denies Russian war crimes took place.

Playing in that match where Manchester United wore the invisible kit must have had very long lasting mind fucking effects on him.

Does this count as a walk back?

This throws up fascinating possibilities. @Rocko it seems like these Wednesday heads run their own cunt of the year poll. Would you think of running a joint Ireland/England one as well as our own? With @thedancingbaby as ambassador, obviously. Imagine the bile that could fly if there got a little bit of needle in it between us and them? It could be epic.

Another nice contract for city west. I wonder who owns it

Bucha killings: ‘I wish they had killed me too’ Bucha killings: 'I wish they had killed me too' - BBC News

The leader of the free world is addressing our humble parliament.

Great token gesture of blue and yellow clothing on the ladies of the chamber

Sleepy Joe Biden :clap::clap::clap:

He never once mentioned the tank we sent over to him.

4 Likes

Mattie fucking McGrath. Jesus pity us.

Varadcar and Bacik spoke the best of the leaders.

I’m nearly scared to ask what he said.

You can reply in 25 minutes.

I couldn’t help noticing which TDs didn’t applaud Zelenskyy.

Catherine Connolly and Bríd Smith were two. Couldn’t make out a few more behind their masks.

The mask is an appropriate metaphor for some of them.

Be interesting to know which TDs didn’t bother turning up.

1 Like

Are Sinn Fèin still pro Russia or like some TFK members were they wumming all these years?

1 Like

You are talking shite. There is no credibility in trying to say you are getting flak because of one observation I made. You can make all the trite predictable faux sneers about the fact I have an exact vocabulary. No matter. I could not care less.

To repeat: you said a nice little bit of war would be a grand awakener for decadent young people, before Ukraine was invaded by Russia. You did make that comment and no amount of weaselling will change that fact. I suspect you deleted the comment once I mentioned it.

You brought this flak on yourself, by making Putin the new Ivermectin. Whereas Ivermectin could remain in the realms of the hypothetical, events in Ukraine are not hypothetical.

I believe in original sin. I just do not believe original sin legitimizes whatever else.

I dont remember saying this and i certainly didn’t delete anything. I believe i retrieved the post you’re referring to- its juvenile to pretend you see it as supporting putin, or war- it did have a dig at @Fagan_ODowd’ taste in music- i didn’tmention his decadence…and hes not as young as he once was.
Maybe someone else remembers the alleged post? I’ll leave it open to the forum to find this alleged call to arms against Ukraine

I’ve no idea what you kean by comparing putin to ivermectin. Theres a lot of flora, fauna and window dressing in your post- all fur coat and no knickers though

Brid Smith, Gino Kenny, Boyd Barrett and Paul Murphy all refused to applaud the Ukrainian President.

The far left are every bit as dislikeable as the far right.

1 Like

Your new overlords when Russia invade Ireland.